Comments from Teletraining Graduates:
- “What I liked best about the course was the learning environment and the adaptability of the course offering (Teletraining works well).”
- “The increased ease of accessing the materials online and the trainer were invaluable to me and my team. Taking time away from patient care is basically eliminated with this method.”
- “I now have more confidence in my examination skills and felt the simulator was very helpful for providing feedback!”
- “The instructor was just SPECTACULAR!!! She made me feel at ease and confident. The course was so well organized with plenty of time to learn properly. I honestly loved everything about it!!”
- “A huge thank you to everyone that had a part in my MammaCare experience. I cannot wait to help my patients and ensure they are receiving the highest quality breast care available. THANK YOU!”
MammaCare Clinical Breast Examiner Certification via Teletraining
MammaCare certification is the recognized standard for performing a clinical breast examination (CBE). The MammaCare Clinical Breast Examination Teletraining Course is a one-to-one program conducted with a live instructor.
Trainees learn to reliably detect breast lesions using MammaCare’s patented training technology. Training includes practice with surrogate patients.
Graduates meet performance standards for sensitivity, specificity and thoroughness to earn certification as a MammaCare Clinical Breast Examiner.
|MammaCare Clinical Breast Examiner Teletraining at a Glance|
|Training Location||Your center, clinic, or hospital|
|Eligibility||APRNs, RNs, RTs, CNMs, MDs, DOs|
|Training Duration||1.5 Days|
|Travel Time||0 Days|
|Training Instructor||Live Online Instructor|
|Trainee Course Fee||$1750*
+ equipment shipping
|Second trainee fee:||$1250|
|*Includes: Training Manual, Professional Learning System, Skill Maintenance Breast Model, Two Standard Lump Displays, Palpation Pad
Certification is valid for 3 years; continuing education contact hours are available
Request further information by submitting the form below.
|Contact MammaCare for teletraining requirements.
Supported in part by: