This course is for: Women’s healthcare professionals
On-Site Training Duration: 2 days
Certifies a graduate to:
- Teach women MammaCare breast self-examination (MBSE)
Included Training Material:
- Professional Learning System
- Personal Learning System
- BSE Poster
- 2 Standard Lump Displays
- First trainee: $1,250
- Second trainee from the same facility: $950
Course is offered in:
- Chicago area
- Denver area
- Farmington, New Mexico
- Gainesville, Florida – all training slots booked
* Certification is valid for 3 years
* Continuing education contact hours are available
* Ask about on-site training options
The Certified MammaCare Breast Self-Examination (BSE) Instructor Course is offered to women’s healthcare professionals in the United States and Germany. Graduates are certified to teach women to conduct MammaCare Breast Self-Examination (MBSE).
The skill-based program contains a series of didactic, practical examination and teaching sessions. Trainees learn to perform and teach proficient MBSE. During training, teaching skills are evaluated using surrogate patients.
Trainees begin the program online and acquire baseline palpation skills in preparation for their arrival at the training site. The course is conducted in two days with one or two trainees.
The course fee includes a MammaCare Professional Learning System. Continuing education contact hours are available. Certification is valid for three years.
Request further information by submitting the form below.